Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The word capsule, or encapsulation, may refer to:
- Capsule (anatomy), a cover or envelope partly or wholly surrounding a structure.
- Capsule (microbiology), a layer that lies outside the cell wall of bacteria.
- Capsule (pharmacy), a small gelatinous case enclosing a dose of medication.
- Another name for the sporangium of mosses and hornworts.
- Capsular contracture, the scar tissue naturally forming around breast implants.