- malonyl-CoA + 3,4-dichloroaniline CoA + N-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-malonamate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is malonyl-CoA:3,4-dichloroaniline N-malonyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Matern U, Feser C, Heller W (1984). "N-malonyltransferases from peanut". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 235: 218&ndash, 27. PMID 6497391.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 94489-99-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|