What is WikiDoc's Networking Feature all About?
The networking feature was created to allow healthcare providers who share a common interest to connect with each other. For example, if you are interested in Acute MI, you can connect with researchers throughout the world who share your interest. In particular you can:
- Email members
- Post questions and get answers in a forum
- Create your own Key Opinion Leader blog
- Share videos
- Share images
- Share audio
- View news feeds and post news in your area of interest
What are some of the Features in Greater Detail?
- Members can invite new members, meet new people, and make new friends.
- Members can enjoy a full message center with address book importing.
- Members can set different privacy settings for every photo, video, or blog post they contribute.
- Add your own logo and style to your page.
- Email invitations, messages, and notifications that have your own personal "look and feel".
- A variety of themes are available as is the ability to add custom CSS designs of your own.
Photo or Image Sharing Feature:
- Upload photos from a computer, mobile phone, or Flickr account.
- Add photo comments (for instance narrate a case).
- Create, organize, and view albums (for instance jpeg or gif files of slides)
- Create, view and "embed" Flash slideshows.
Video Sharing Feature:
- Upload videos from a computer, mobile phone, or any video service on the web.
- Add video comments, ratings, tags, locations, favorites, and share via email.
- Create, view and "embed" Flash video players.
- Start and tag a discussion.
- Add discussion posts and reply to those posts.
- Click through the personal profile pages of other members engaged in the discussion.
- View all discussions across your social network.
Member Profile Pages & Blogs
- Create blog posts with photos, files, and moods.
Cusomize Your Own Home Page
- Option to add widgets to profile page.
Why did you Choose the Ning Platform to host the WikiDoc Network?
- Ning is the most highly rated networking platform and is among the simplest to use.
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies