The Walton sextuplets were born in Liverpool, United Kingdom on November 18, 1983 and were the world's first all-female surviving sextuplets, and the world's fourth known set of surviving sextuplets.   The children are Hannah, Lucy, Ruth, Sarah, Kate and Jenny.
The children were born to Graham and Janet (born 1952) Walton who had been trying to have children for several years and had just been accepted as potential adoptive parents before their thirteenth attempt at fertility treatment bore spectacular results.  The children grew up in the family's seven-bedroom home in Wallasey, Merseyside.
In order of birth, and with their weight at birth the sextuplets are:
- Hannah Jane, 2lbs 1oz
- Lucy Anne, 2lbs 15ozs
- Ruth Michelle, 2lbs 11ozs
- Sarah Louise, 2lbs 5ozs
- Kate Elizabeth, 2lbs 13ozs
- Jennifer Rose, 3lbs 8ozs
- Walton sextuplets come of age. BBC. Retrieved on 2007-05-20.
- Facts about multiples: sextuplets. Retrieved on 2007-05-20.
- The Walton Sextuplets at 23. The Daily Mail. Retrieved on 2007-05-20.