User:Syed Hassan Abbas Kazmi
Syed Hassan Abbas Kazmi
Syed Hassan Abbas Kazmi, B.Sc, M.D.
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, WikiDoc.org
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, PERFUSE Study Group
Dr. Hassan Kazmi is currently working as a research fellow at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts. He received his M.B;B.S. degree from the King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, after which he was involved in research projects with Government College University, Lahore and at San Jose State University, San Jose. He then joined as a post-doctoral research fellow at PERFUSE Study Group. Dr. Kazmi is an associate editor-in-chief at WikiDoc.org, where he authors and peer-reviews content in oncology, cardiovascular medicine, nephrology, infectious disease, gastroenterology and endocrinology.
- 2016 - M.D. and ECFMG Certification
- 2013 - M.B;B.S. Degree, King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan
- 2011 - Bachelor of Sciences Degree, University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- 2010-2012 - Clinical rotations , Mayo Hospital Lahore, Pakistan
- 2012 - Clinical rotations, Internal medicine and critical care departments, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, University of Connecticut (Uconn), USA
- 2013-2014 - Intern General Hospital Lahore, Pakistan
- 2014-2016 - Medical officer, Internal medicine department, Mayo Hospital Lahore, Pakistan
- 2016 - Extern, Internal medicine department, Wilkes Regional Medical Center, Wilkesboro, North Carolina, USA
- 2017 - Extern, Cardiology, Heart and Vascular Institute (DMC), Dearborn/Southfield, Michigan, USA