|Bone: Pubic tubercle|
|Symphysis pubis exposed by a coronal section. (Public tubercle labeled at upper left.)|
|Latin||t. pubicum ossis pubis|
|Gray's||subject #57 236|
- SUNY Labs 35:os-0106 - "Anterior Abdominal Wall: Osteology and Surface Anatomy"
- SUNY Labs 44:st-0719 - "The Male Pelvis: Hip Bone"
- Atlas of anatomy at UMich abdo_wall65 - "The Coverings of the Inguinal Canal, External & Internal Oblique & Transversus Abdominis Removed"
- LUC adlg (adductor longus)
- Norman/Georgetown pelvis (pelvissuperior2, pelvislateral, pelvisinside)
- Photo at nysora.com
- Photo of dissection at chula.ac.th
- Article and diagram at studentbmj.com
This article was originally based on an entry from a public domain edition of Gray's Anatomy. As such, some of the information contained herein may be outdated. Please edit the article if this is the case, and feel free to remove this notice when it is no longer relevant.