Board review draft
The goal of WikiBoard Review is to allow people to share materials to review for standardized tests.
Features include the following:
- A searchable database of questions for pre-medical students, medical students, residents and fellows
- Questions are linked to pages in WikiDoc
- Capacity to include images and video
Uploading your board review questions:
You can use the form located at the page board review input to upload your board review questions, images, and answers.
Searching for board review questions:
You can search for board review questions by
- Category (e.g. Cardiology)
- WikiDoc page name (e.g. ST elevation MI)
- Free text or key word
You can then view and answer board review questions here:
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies