- 1-beta-aspartyl-N-acetyl-D-glucosaminylamine + H2O L-asparagine + N-acetyl-D-glucosamine
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those glycosylases that hydrolyse N-glycosyl compounds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1-beta-aspartyl-N-acetyl-D-glucosaminylamine L-asparaginohydrolase. This enzyme is also called beta-aspartylacetylglucosaminidase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Eylar EH and Murakami M (1966). "beta-Aspartyl-N-acetylglucosaminidase from epididymis". Methods Enzymol. 8: 597&ndash, 600.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9027-31-0.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|