Adenocarcinoma of the lung history and symptoms
Adenocarcinoma of the Lung Microchapters
Adenocarcinoma of the lung history and symptoms On the Web
American Roentgen Ray Society Images of Adenocarcinoma of the lung history and symptoms
- Chronic coughing
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Paraneoplastic syndrome is a group of symptoms that occurs when substances released by cancer cells affect the normal function of other organs or tissues.
- Small cell lung cancer causes paraneoplastic syndromes more often than non–small cell lung cancer.
- Paraneoplastic syndromes may present with adenocarcinoma of the lung include:
- Increased and sometimes painful growth of some bones, especially fingertips
- Finger clubbing
- Pain and swelling of bones and joints
- Lung cancer. Canadian Cancer Society 2015. http://www.cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/cancer-type/lung/signs-and-symptoms/?region=ab Accessed on December 20, 2015
- Hamilton, W (Dec 2005). "What are the clinical features of lung cancer before the diagnosis is made? A population based case-control study". Thorax. BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. 60 (12): 1059–1065. PMID 16227326. Unknown parameter