- 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonate 8-phosphate + H2O 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonate + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonate-8-phosphate 8-phosphohydrolase. This enzyme participates in lipopolysaccharide biosynthesis.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Ray PH, Benedict CD (1980). "Purification and characterization of specific 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonate 8-phosphate phosphatase from Escherichia coli B". J. Bacteriol. 142: 60&ndash, 8. PMID 6246070.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 59088-24-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|